Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MY FIRST LOVE



Paused severally to find those wonderful words
Only to get my inner mind stuck
Don’t even know which of your efforts to laud
As they all seem so perfect without a fault
Not even an area to jumble up an assault
Lot of emotions flowing through my thought
Lot of passions streaming down my blood
The only thing that flows through my vein’s cord
Is nothing but your love!


You are a potent scarcity of great prodigy
No wonder you’ve got a manly energy
Only for you I’ve got lots of eulogy
But just imagine,
I don’t even know where from to emerge
All I wish is to make your perfect effigy
So that the whole world would see
And also come to notice
What I could fashion out of you in rise
What a great model you have made out of life;
Your life, a different episode with amusing modules
Today I’m a superior nodule
If not that you are the spice
Let’s not conjure in lies
Really it would be nothing, but lice.


‘MAAMI’, always on my lips
‘Sweetest-mother’, the words with tips
I say it frequently that it’d make a million musical clips
What a wonderful creature I have in you
Wonder the equipment God used as tool
It’s as if you were made into several twos’
You never cease a day with your care
What a gem so rare!


Even after giving bread to life’s stew
You still persist to order the water for the soul
MAMA, you are nothing but the world goddess
So amazing you never settle for less
Guardian angel you always are
How I wish we’ll never part
If only for you to bread me is an offer
Without a blink, I’d drop it in my profile
So that you’ll breed me in life to come I refer
Tears drop across my nose
Don’t think awkward, there’s no loss!


Just emotions showing how much I LOVE YOU, MAMA!
You’re indeed my FIRST LOVE…
…LOVE YOU FOREVER DEAR MUM!

11 comments:

  1. Bravo! This is captivating! Love U so much Mama! *tears

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fidose, emotions showing itself right? *smiles

      Delete
  2. **everly in love wif ma mama**..first love indeed..kip it up bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! ...Love U so much My Momma'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. D Sky is ur limit Boy! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made me jealous jimcy. I love you dear mum "you are a potent scarcity of great prodigy"... Ebunoluwa misses you, 'iya ebun'. A nice piece for a wonderful mother! Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ebunoluwa, the poem is for all good mothers you knw, here or there...don't think awkward,no tears,She's not a loss! Amma kip kip!

      Delete
  6. Love my mum....keep it up sir

    ReplyDelete