Earlier
today, dew melts my glassy heart.
I woke up with my nose behind my pillow. This time around, I must have
passed out whilst the breeze wrestled.
Realizing
it was a long day ahead, my mind skipped a bit. I was not happy because I felt
I had not slept much, but I managed to shift away from my comfort zone anyways.
Briskly,
I rolled my eyeballs to the wall clock right in front of me, my glance turned a
gaze when I saw "9:12 O'clock"; I nearly collapsed in my collapsed
state, but I was strong enough to stand and see if the clock had actually
stopped working since the previous night.
"The
clock is working perfectly, I am late for work. Resumption is 8 am. That's it, I am
doomed!" At that same instant, I noticed the unusual silence of the caged
fowl behind my window. Whatever reaction that took place inside intestine, I
ended up using the water closet.
In
my mind, I had not slept for long. But happenings made the night far spent
beyond normal. "I had slept in the evening, I wasn't drunk, so, how did I
manage to wake up this late in the morning?" I wondered.
In
my closed self-contained apartment, I hurriedly skipped
daily routine, had my bath and quickly, gave up the ghost to the just warmed
refrigerated-concoction!
I opened
the lock, and was about to step outside, the key was still held within its lock
hole when I realized I just had my dinner.

Lolz..This is indeed a funny one!D guy cun mumu small at dsame time!
ReplyDeleteLmao! Mumu abi mumu!
DeleteAwwww,this is so so gross
ReplyDeleteOooops! Funny and full of suspense! Nice one Man!
ReplyDeleteLolzz...so so damn funny! Choii!
ReplyDeleteHeheheh! D guy don mhadt № be small! *still laffing
ReplyDelete