Popular Posts

Sunday, August 4, 2013

BREATH OF LIFE!



For your pecks clamp a solo revival,
But for the cheek, not enough survival.

Within a twinkle, lips beckon with handy tips,
tips on the lowly kips.

The magic on your lips
Like a fluidy-diamond on a golden zip

The sight of your yummy-lips enough to kill,
But it'd still work ignite enough skills

The fragrance I smell,
makes my head ring like a bell.

The shivers down my cells,
For its homely feelings I can't tell.

Indescribable the affectionate,
Only for you it's so passionate.

Coldy-scenario, enough sweats met
Watered, my dry lips as it turns wet

You Kiss my life,
With the breath of life!

6 comments:

  1. diamond fluid on a golden zip...perfect description of a pinky-lip and a shiny teeth! Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U really got a dazzling insight @FOLU...♡̬̩̃̊ƭћªΩќs♡̬̩̃̊!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U really got a dazzling insight @FOLU...♡̬̩̃̊ƭћªΩќs♡̬̩̃̊!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kisser of our time!he writes frm Experiences!lolz! Pen up tho'..nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Uno well o David... Glad u understood tho'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a good kiss like right now..lol

    ReplyDelete